Worm compost, worm castings and worm extracts are nature’s best plant food.
- Enrich your soil with microorganisms, humus and other soil biology to improve your soil’s physical structure
- Increase your soil’s water holding capacity and reduce soil erosion
- Reduce salinization and acidification and restore your soil to an optimum pH range
- Enhance germination, root growth and structure, plant growth, and yield in both soil and hydroponic operations
- Increase cation exchange and enable your soil to retain nutrients longer
- Supplement your soil with 7x more nutrients than regular compost
- Make more nutrients available for plant uptake and utilization and reduce nutrient leaching
- Increase your plant’s resistance to disease and pests
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
Annelida’s worm compost, castings and extracts are affordable, organic and part of nature’s natural cycle. Our plant food is created through a recycling system leading to a cleaner Earth and ecosystem.
Annelida’s signature Earthworm Castings comes in 3 L or 14 L bags, as well as 1600 lbs Bulk Totes. Our products are OMRI-certified, 100% natural and can be applied in granular or liquid (extract) form, or as a seed inoculant.
Please contact us by phone (780)-777-9676 or by email us below or at [email protected] for further information about our earthworm castings, liquid extracts and seed inoculants, their effectiveness and pricing.