EDMONTON, June 1st, 2019 — Annelida is pleased to announce that we have achieved our goal of reaching maximum capacity, 16 million worms, at our first facility. Given this achievement, we have executed our lease on our second facility and will soon be able to fill the demand for our worm castings.
As a corporation, we have officially closed our Convertible Debenture round in April, 2019 and have launched our Series A raise. If you would like some additional information about the company or this opportunity, please contact Ryan Maxwell (contact info below).
Annelida’s primary focus is creating the perfect organic, all purpose, nature-sourced plant food by optimizing the efficiency of worm composting bio humus production. We aim to provide pure, quality plant foods that meet the highest regulatory and Green standards while keeping the price affordable.
Advantages of worm compost / worm castings:
- Enhances germination, plant growth and Crops yields are promoted by 30-40% higher as compared to chemical fertilizers
- Helps protect plants from disease
- Improves soils physical structure
- Enriches soil with micro-organisms
- Production reduces greenhouse gas emissions such as methane and nitric oxide
Annelida’s products are both “protective” & “productive” for the environment and society.
Michael Launer, CEO